Senior RFP Writer
21 April 2022
£70,000 - £90,000 DOE
Our client is a globally established investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an experienced RFP Writer to work closely with their investment team on a permanent basis.
The Senior RFP Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Lead and support the team with writing and responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs).
- Be the key contact with regard to RFP and DDQ queries.
- Work closely with the investment teams to draft and create RFP responses to ensure data and language is up to date.
- Maintain and manage internal systems and databases to ensure they can be used effectively.
- Proactively develop understanding of company products and strategies to assist with responses.
The Senior RFP Writer will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an RFP/sales role within the financial services sector.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Good understanding of investments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Client focused with the desire to exceed expectations.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident RFP professional looking to propel their career in a distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior RFP Writer, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”