Senior RFP Writer (Contract)
29 December 2022
£500 - £600 per day
Our client is a well-established, top tier investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior RFP Specialist to join their high-performing team on a temporary basis initially.
The Senior RFP Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the team to develop and write Request for Proposals (RFPs) for potential and existing clients.
- Conduct essential research to aid the drafting of responses and provide a depth of knowledge to make suggestions on company products and services.
- Assist the RFP content manager by providing insight and research to expand/review content and pre-written RFP responses.
- Engage and lead in presentations for the team and management, where appropriate.
- Maintain and update software systems to ensure they can be used effectively.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc inquiries across the team, as they arise.
The Senior RFP Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an RFP/sales role within an investment management firm.
- Good knowledge of investments.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious RFP Specialist professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior RFP Specialist, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”