Senior Risk Manager – Front Office
17 October 2018
Our client, one of the world’s largest investment management firms, is looking to hire a senior investment risk professional.
This is a new role, joining the Front Office and will be responsible for helping develop the appropriate infrastructure around the governance of mandates managed within UCITS, AIFMD and other regulatory frameworks.
- Assess the firm’s investment risk management policies and procedures as they relate to mandates managed within UCITS, AIFMD and other regulatory frameworks
- Work closely with Portfolio Management and Client Relationship teams to ensure client expectations are met
- Liaise with product development team and make recommendations on suitability challenges
- Ensure that collateral management complies with UCITS requirements
- Develop network externally to build knowledge of industry best practices, trends and changes to regulation
- Oversee client risk management process and advise on any changes
- 10 years+ experience in an investment risk position on the buy-side
- Detailed understanding of risk management requirements under UCITS and AIFMD
- Excellent academic background
- CFA or FRM qualification would preferable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.