Senior Risk Manager
13 October 2023
Our client, a high-performing Investment Management house, is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their Risk Team. Based at their offices in Dublin, the successful candidate will report directly to stakeholders within the risk and investment teams, whilst being responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring risk is effectively managed and monitored, focusing on both the suite of UCITS and AIFs.
- Liquidity and stress testing for the Management Company.
- Providing credit risk monitoring and analysis on treasury counterparts, as well as supporting other financial risk reports and regulatory reporting requirements where needed.
- Leading the management of the regulatory risk and key company risk exposure analysis, credit, market, and investment.
- Preparation and co-ordination of materials for committees and the Board.
The Senior Risk Manager will possess the following skillset:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a related discipline.
- 8 years experience within the Risk and Compliance space.
- Computer Skills: Solid competency with programmes such as SQL, Microsoft BI, Excel and Bloomberg.
- Leadership: Be able to lead development of the risk function across the business, whilst working co-operatively with other business associates.
- Organisation: Possess a pro-active approach to problem solving, managing multiple priorities at once, dealing with urgent problems as they arise.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Risk & Compliance professional looking to step into a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure. If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”