SFDR Business Analyst
2 March 2022
£450 - £550 per day
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an SFDR Business Analyst to join their high-performing Product Governance team on a temporary basis.
Working directly within Product Governance, the SFDR Business Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Provide support including drafting agendas and preparing meeting for committee and board meetings.
- Responsible for quality control of drafted disclosures and incorporating changes.
- Support Project Managers with implementing Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations (SFDR).
- Actively contribute on ad-hoc projects across the team including assisting with regulatory and governance matters.
The SFDR Business Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience – ideally experience in governance of UCITS funds.
- Working knowledge of SFDR.
- Product governance experience.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of SFDR Business Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”