Structured Credit Analyst
28 September 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client, a leading asset manager is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join the Structured Credit team.
- Modelling and evaluating investment opportunities in bespoke transactions across CLOs, RMBS, NPL, Speciality Finance etc
- Communicate investment ideas to Portfolio Managers and play an active role in the investment decision making process
- Monitor markets and investment on a daily basis
- Participate in investment committee meetings
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-6 years’ experience in a similar role at an asset manager or investment bank
- Strong academic record with a finance/numerical related degree from a top tier university
- Detailed knowledge of CLOs/NPL
- Strong financial modelling skills and familiarity with Bloomberg & Intex
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well independently and also be a team player
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.