Trade Support Business Analyst (6 Month FTC)
16 July 2020
£60,000 - £65,000 pro rata
Our client is a prestigious name within investment management. Due to a new project, they now need to bring on board a Trade Support Business Analyst to join their Investment Support team on a 6 month contract basis.
The Trade Support Business Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Provide detailed analysis and documentation to Middle Office function
- Coordinate and manage small to medium sized projects within Trade Support
- Documenting procedures of existing processes
- Identification of business gaps and making improvements
- Development of MI to enhance Client Service, Compliance and Operational Risk functions
- Representing the Investment Support team on Change projects
The Trade Support Business Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within asset management
- Proven background within a Trade Support or as Middle Office Analyst
- Working knowledge of key industry regulations, such as MiFID II
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel (including VBA) and business flow mapping
This is an exciting opportunity for buy-side candidates with Middle Office or Trade Support backgrounds looking to get involved in an exciting new project at a leading investments house.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with your CV. Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”