Trading Operations Analyst
20 November 2021
Our client is a top tier investment management house based in London. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Trading Operations Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Trading Operations Analyst will join a global trading team, and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Trade execution and trade processing
- Stay current with news, trends and changes that may impact trading processes
- Manage strategic projects and initiatives as well as prioritising information technology needs and requirements
- Mitigate risk and maintain strong global cohesiveness through adherence to proper operational controls
- Enhance and implement procedures and best practices
- Research and evaluate operational requirements of new market/asset types being considered for investment or changes to existing markets
- Pre/post trade checks and calculations
- Portfolio reconciliation (positions and cash)
- Day to day portfolio monitoring
- Relaying market news/colour on portfolio stocks
- Query resolution (trading and portfolio)
- Varied, ad hoc projects as reasonably required to support the Firm’s strategy
The Trading Operations Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience within trading operations
- Experience within the investment management sector is essential
- Knowledge of the full trade life cycle
- Proven working knowledge of a range of asset classes, including equities
- Strong proficiency in Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Trade Operations or Trade Support candidate looking for a new role in a prestigious asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.