Trading Research Analyst
18 June 2019
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client, a large global asset manager is looking to hire a Trading Research Analyst to join the Global Trading team.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to enhance trading performance and efficiency
- Work closely with Traders to apply innovative and scientific approaches to optimise the trading process
- Enhance the usage and distribution of algorithmic and data driven trading strategies
- Produce regular trading analysis and information around market structure
- Analytical academic background; Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics or related subject
- Relevant experience in quantitative analysis/data science
- Interest in and affinity with financial markets
- Strong programming skills in Python, R or Matlab
- Hard working, self-motivated with a proactive approach and strong attention to detail
- Proven team player
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.