UK Channel Marketing Manager
3 October 2019
A leading investment manager is hiring for a UK Channel Marketing Manager in their London office. This is an integral role responsible for the UK marketing strategy, reporting into the Head of EMEA Marketing.
Our client is looking for a candidate to develop, drive and execute marketing plans for the UK channel, working closely with wider business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and delivering the UK marketing strategy across institutional and wholesale markets to drive sales growth
- Collaborate with the Relationship Group to develop and review sales material to ensure it is compelling and consistent with agreed positioning
- Deliver new product propositions and assist stakeholders with new product demands
- Monitor and report on the competitor landscape, creating actionable insights on competitors and how to differentiate the firm’s funds
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation on all marketing materials and promotions
The successful candidate will have:
- UK marketing experience in the investment management industry, with strong knowledge of the institutional and/or wholesale markets.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as a keen eye for detail and good planning and delivery capability.
- Solid product knowledge across asset classes
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, delivering clear defined results and impact.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”