UK Sales Manager
7 December 2023
A highly-reputable, global investment management company is looking to hire a UK Sales Manager to join their new dedicated team due to ongoing business success.
Reporting directly into the Head of Sales, the UK Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Co-ordinating and leading any and all fundraising activities including roadshows, prospective client meetings etc.
- Identify and generate new Sales leads within the UK Institutional and Intermediary market.
- Proactively outreach and expand capital-raising opportunity in order to generate new business.
- Lead sales meetings to bring on new clients and close sales.
- Working closely with internal distribution teams to generate and support in the development of new leads.
The UK Sales Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 4-6 years’ within Sales within asset management.
- Experience and understanding of alternative products desirable.
- Must have experience working with UK Intermediary or UK Institutional clients
- European language preferable.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, experienced and confident in engaging with key stakeholders.
- Team-player, prepared to take ownership and take a lead on all sales activity within the UK.
This team has a high performing culture and they are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is passionate about sales. Potential to cover more European regions if the Salesperson speaks another language.
Strong investment knowledge and previous experience in UK institutional sales in the investment management industry is essential for this role.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.