Director – Insurance Sales
22 July 2022
£150,000 - £200,000 + bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global investment management firm as a Director – Insurance Sales (UK). The purpose of this role is to support the Global Client Group to grow/expand the firm’s client base and maintain existing relationships with insurance clients.
The Director – Insurance Sales (UK) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the Head of UK & Europe with generating new business and revenue opportunities.
- Proactively participate and contribute in client and prospect meetings.
- Develop new strategies to increase sales activities with existing clients and boost engagement.
- Build new relationships and sales activities with Insurance companies not yet engaged with the firm.
- Assist support staff with providing excellent client service and implementing sales strategies.
- Work closely with and guide junior members of the team with their development.
The Director – Insurance Sales (UK) will meet the following skillset:
- 7+ years’ experience within institutional sales with insurance clients.
- CIIA, IMC and/or CFA qualification is essential.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment vehicles and regulatory landscape in the UK.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong management skills.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectations
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Director – Insurance Sales (UK), please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”