Voting & Engagement Analyst
26 February 2021
Our client is a growing asset management house based in the City of London. An urgent need has arisen within their Proxy Voting function for a Voting & Engagement Analyst, to work on matters related to data manipulation.
The Voting & Engagement Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Driving the continued development of the engagement management system, identifying and suggesting improvements to the operating model and business processes
- Driving public policy / best practice agendas on proxy voting and contributing responses to regulatory developments impacting the delivery of stewardship services (for example proxy advisory services, screening)
- Act as data steward for the data domain
- Production of and driving the continued development of the screening output
- Respond to requests from stakeholders for information
- Acting as the key point of contact for the BAU relationship with external service providers
- Ongoing review of operational process and planning documentation
- Oversee administration of online proxy voting platform and client account records
- Oversight of monthly aggregation of engagement-related client holdings data and delivery of reporting outputs
The Voting & Engagement Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 years work experience in an operational role in a back/middle office environment within the asset management sector
- Exposure to CRM systems (Salesforce exposure is preferred)
- Proxy voting experience within asset management
- Experience in Power BI
- Familiarity with key operational processes and data models
- Strong experience in data manipulation within asset management
This role is available on both a permanent and temporary basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Voting & Engagement Analyst with ‘Big Data’ and Proxy Voting experience within the asset management sector to join a leading investments house on a contract basis.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV. Note, due to the volume of applicants received, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.