Client Associate (Frankfurt)
1 April 2021
A leading investment management firm is looking for a Client Associate to join their Frankfurt team. This is a new role due to growth in the region and will involve supporting various institutional client relationships.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is keen to develop into a Client Manager position in the long-term.
Key elements of the role include:
- Responsible for managing service delivery for clients and KVGs, ensuring an outstanding service
- Liaise with clients to discuss servicing related activities on a regular basis
- Support Sales and Client Directors based in the region to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Prepare follow-ups from client meetings through idea generation and internal co-ordination
- Manage the process of producing materials needed for client meetings, presentations, fact sheets, comparison sheets, peer group analysis etc.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Ideal candidate profile:
- At least 2 years experience in the investment management industry in a client service, sales support or investor relations role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with upcoming regulatory changes within the market
- Strong project management skills
- Team player that is focused on delivering an excellent client service
- Fluent German is required for this role
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.