Client Business Analyst
21 February 2020
£50,000 - £60,000
A top-tier Investment Management firm is looking to hire a Business Analyst in their Client Group. This is a newly embedded function in their London office, working closely with the London Client Business Manager and wider global team.
This role is responsible for managing projects for the Client Group to support the management of client relationships and portfolios, working closely with various stakeholders throughout the business.
- Work within the organisation to keep abreast of activities whilst influencing initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with business partners including Compliance, Operations, Sales, Investments and Product.
- Work with large sets of data in order to analyse and find conclusions.
- Conduct critical thinking and develop and translate initiatives into presentations.
- Organise and lead on management meetings.
- Understanding of the EU regulatory landscape and how this effects client portfolios
- Experience in a client service or client operations function in an investment management firm
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Naturally inquisitive with a drive to solve problems and find solutions
- Confident communicator to collaborate with internal stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Business Analyst or a Client Service candidate that is interested in moving into a business focused project role with vast exposure to senior management. This is a key role to support the continued growth of the firm.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”