Client Communications Associate
10 May 2022
£60,000 - £75,000 DOE
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Client Communications Associate to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
The Client Communications Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for writing and responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs).
- Create and design compelling, high-quality templates /questionnaires and assist consultants to ensure they are completed.
- Proactively develop an understanding of company products and strategies to assist with responses.
- Maintain and manage internal systems and databases to ensure they can be used effectively.
- Actively contribute to ad-hoc information and data projects across the team, as they arise.
The Client Communications Associate will meet the following skillset:
- 1-3 years’ experience in RFP or client services within the investment management sector.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Good understanding of investments.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Client Communications Associate, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”