Client Engagement Associate
11 December 2023
£65,000 - £75,000
Our client is a leading Hedge Fund renowned for their culture and dedicated approach. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a skilled Client Engagement Associate to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, the Client Engagement Associate will take on the following dynamic responsibilities:
- Uphold all investor marketing material, including bespoke presentations and investor documents, via collaboration with various internal departments to coordinate the sourcing of data used.
- Take ownership of the client engagement video and webinar function process, from sourcing data to overseeing the production.
- Work on materials for the launching of new funds.
- Implement and streamline processes to maximise efficiency.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skillset:
- 2+ years of experience producing client materials, preferably within a Hedge Fund.
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is desirable.
This presents a remarkable opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a substantial impact within a respected Investment Management firm. The company offers a competitive compensation package, including an attractive bonus structure and ample room for professional growth.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.