Client Relations Executive
7 December 2023
£50,000 - £60,000
A highly reputable investment management house is expanding globally and is looking for a Client Relations Executive to join their collaborative team.
The Client Relations Executive, reporting directly to the Head of Client Relations, will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Taking ownership of a wide range of client services duties, supporting in the end-to-end process of client acquisition including relationship management.
- Being the key point of contact for a diverse array of clients within the EMEA region, participating in client meetings when required.
- Supporting in the response to any and all client queries and responses, taking responsibility for bespoke client requests.
- Developing and managing client relationships, being the key point of contact for client requests.
- Ad-hoc operational duties, involving client reporting and oversight of the on-boarding process.
The Client Relations Executive must have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in Client Services within the asset management sector.
- Strong knowledge of institutional markets.
- Understanding and experience working within the alternatives space, including private markets.
- Must speak a European language to business proficiency.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Client Relations Executive professional looking to propel their career in a growing and unique investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Client Relations Executive, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.