Front Office Business Manager
27 June 2022
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Front Office Business Manager to join their high-performing Investments team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Management, the Front Office Business Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the Head of Business Management to maintain and update performance and information dashboards.
- Assist with ongoing activities, including KPI definitions and capacity follow-up.
- Utilise relationships with Senior Management to ensure key projects are effectively supported.
- Establish coherent and dependable risk reporting within Investments
- Lead ad hoc projects which will facilitate the roles of Portfolio Managers.
The Front Office Business Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience within the investment management sector.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised individual with excellent coordination skills.
- Creative problem solver that is determined to deliver results.
- Good knowledge of the Asset Management industry and movements.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Business Management professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive front office investment team.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”