Institutional Client Relationship Manager
27 November 2020
£65,000 - £75,000
A leading investment management firm with a global reach is hiring for a Client Relationship Manager. They are looking for a candidate that can hit the ground running managing UK institutional client relationships.
Key elements of the role include:
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience to institutional clients
- Analysing and resolving complex client issues
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required
- Staying up to date with knowledge on the industry in terms of products, market changes and compliance requirements
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination
- Lead by example and assist in supporting more junior team members
Key skills required:
- Buy-side investment management background is essential
- Experience in the institutional marketplace and strong knowledge pension funds
- At least 5+ years experience in a client service role
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Industry qualifications would be beneficial
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an energetic, motivated and sociable attitude, with the ability to perform well under pressure. Successful candidates will a high level of intellectual curiosity and a passion for the financial markets and client service.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.