Junior Sales Manager
1 April 2022
£60,000 - £80,000
Our client is a boutique investment management firm. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Junior Sales Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The Junior Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop new strategies to increase sales activities with new/existing clients and boost engagement.
- Proactively expand knowledge and understanding of the businesses products and services to assist with generating new business and revenue opportunities.
- Support the business by traveling to client meetings and enthusiastically promote the businesses core values/objective.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc inquiries across the team, as they arise.
The Junior Sales Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the fund management sector and/or with derivative/structured products.
- Sales or sales support experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Working towards relevant industry qualification, such as the CFA.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded and innovative individual looking to make their mark within an expanding firm.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Junior Sales Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”