Marketing Automation Specialist (Pardot)
31 January 2020
This is a new role with a global investment management firm based in the city. They are expanding their digital marketing capabilities and are looking to recruit an experienced candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and maintaining the client’s digital marketing efforts through their marketing automation platform.
- Use Pardot to create, test and deploy single and multi-step e-mail campaigns, landing pages, events and webinars for different distribution channels and segments, utilising dynamic content with tokens and scripts.
- Work with colleagues across Europe to help deliver campaigns
- Develop and maintain responsive e-mail templates, troubleshoot issues, and stay abreast of technology advances
- Test, analyse and report on e-mail campaign performance on a recurring basis. Identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click thru and conversion rates.
- Work with different sales distribution channels and understand the sales structure to build effective distributions lists
- Experience working within financial services in a digital marketing function
- Competent using HTML/CSS, Pardot and Salesforce
- Project Management skills
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills to manage internal stakeholders
- Passion for digital marketing
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”