Marketing Change Manager
25 September 2020
Competitive day rate
Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Change Manager to work on a project within their Marketing team.
The key responsibilities for the role of Marketing Change Manager include:
- Working within different teams to enable process enhancement
- Processing against the best industry practices
- Having regular meetings with management to ensure they are being updated with any issues etc.
- Leading change management process ensuring that methods and procedures are in place
- Being the main point of contact for the offshore team to get a sense of view for the transition status
- Supporting other key staff members to prioritise publishing activities and dealing with difficult requests
They are looking for a candidate that is process driven and has experience in marketing change management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Change Manager on a 1 year contract, looking to develop their skills and knowledge in a fast-paced company.
If you think you match these requirements, please apply below.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”