Marketing Collateral Manager
26 February 2021
An expanding investment management company is hiring for a Marketing Collateral Manager on a permanent basis. This is an integral role within a small team, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
This role will support the distribution effort of the firm’s investment products across Europe to a predominantly institutional client base.
The Marketing Collateral Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Delivery of the marketing strategy across Europe to drive sales growth
- Design, develop and update sales & marketing content in the form of factsheets, presentations, brochures, special reports and sales aids
- Ensure materials are accurate and available for the sales team
- Work closely with product specialists to develop impactful marketing materials for the promotion of new and current products
- Create and develop responses to requests for information to fulfil RFPs and DDQs
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation on all marketing materials and promotions
The Marketing Collateral Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Marketing experience in the investment management industry
- Experience in developing messaging for marketing activity and collateral marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail
- A strong team player and proactive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of InDesign or similar desktop publishing software would be beneficial
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, delivering clear defined results and impact.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Collateral professional to join a dynamic team at a thriving investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”