23 February 2024
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Oversee the delivery of content messaging and campaigns to support the company’s marketing objectives.
- Coordinate content distribution across web, email and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with teams to plan delivery of video content and webinars.
- Review edits and ensure all content align with regulatory requirements.
The Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role within asset management.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of investment products across asset classes.
- Experience in delivering and managing projects.
- Self-driven, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”