23 November 2023
£35,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a boutique multi-asset house as an Operations Assistant. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Operations Assistant will support the wider Operations team including the Head of Operations.
This is an entry level position providing an excellent opportunity to gain a range of experience within Operations alongside gaining relevant industry qualifications.
- Assist the Operations Manager and the Head of Operations with ad hoc duties.
- Assist the client service team with the client service inbox.
- Oversight and training of the front of house assistant.
- Undertaking of day-to-day operational tasks including: daily reconciliations and client performance checks
- Assist with quarterly valuations and ensuring all internal systems are up to date.
- Previous experience within financial services is essential.
- Must be IT literate.
- Be confident, friendly and approachable with good communication skills, maintaining confidentiality at all times alongside the ability to be a collaborative, flexible and reliable member of the team.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”