Product Management Associate
17 November 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established asset management firm as a Product Management Associate. This position is based in London and is best suited to candidates with a work history across Product Management and Governance.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Product Management Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for fund governance and review across existing product ranges.
- Monitor product compliance and oversee production of key investor disclosures.
- Manage and maintain existing product ranges as well as assessing ongoing product strategy.
- Be the point of contact for key stakeholders and build strong relationships with internal teams and external contacts.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc product tasks across the team, as they arise.
The Product Management Associate will meet the following skillset:
- 3+ years Product Management and Governance experience within the asset management sector.
- Knowledge of UCITS and AIFs vehicles is essential.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Product Management Associate, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”