RFP Analyst (ESG & Sustainability)
25 December 2022
Our client is a global asset management firm with an unrivalled stance on ESG & sustainability. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an RFP Analyst to join their high-performing Global RFP team on a permanent basis.
The RFP Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Complete and coordinate Request for Proposals (RFPs) and responding to DDQ requests.
- Responsible for developing and improving RFP processes and the quality of responses.
- Collating RFPs in accordance with the firm’s stance on ESG and sustainability.
- Develop deeper knowledge of products that are offered across the different asset classes provided by the firm.
- Work closely with a global team to gain insights into clients/prospects needs to tailor responses accordingly.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc inquiries across the team, as they arise.
The RFP Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in RFP.
- Hold an Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Passionate about sustainable investing.
- A client focused outlook is essential.
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of RFP Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”