Senior Consultant Relations Manager
24 July 2018
£90,000 - £110,000
A leading investment management firm is looking for a Senior Consultant Relations Manager to join their London team. The firm has a broad range of high performing funds and requires a candidate with a successful track record and industry knowledge.
Reporting into the Global Head of Consultant Relations, you will be responsible for promoting the organisation’s products and services effectively to the Investment Consultant community in the UK.
Key accountabilities include:
- Expertly describe the investment process and products to consultants
- Help consultants to build a thorough understanding of the firm’s products and solutions
- Work closely with Client teams to develop relationships with top investment consultancies
- Provide significant inputs to the development of existing products and new services.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Enthusiastic and team orientated
- Strong investment and industry knowledge
- Demonstrable relationships with investments consultants
- Professional qualifications such as the CFA would be beneficial
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.