Senior Corporate Communications Manager
31 January 2020
£75,000 - £90,000
A rapidly expanding investment management firm is searching for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join their Global Marketing team based in London.
The core focus of the role is corporate communications and PR strategy management. We are looking for a candidate that can think innovatively about the future and deliver a fully integrated PR function to the business.
Key accountabilities include:
- Be the interface between the firm and the media in all forms across regions
- Promote the brand, key events, and products appropriately to the media in a responsible way
- Leverage the messages agreed by global marketing as part of the global commercial agenda
- Create initiatives and operate at the highest standard of excellence
- Facilitate strong relationships both internally and with external stakeholders, including agencies, journalists etc.
- Have the ability to work with a number of different senior stakeholders in locations around the world
- Must demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to push boundaries; must be willing to operate under own initiative.
The successful candidate will have 8+ years industry experience in a leading PR agency or investment management firm. Experience dealing with board level stakeholders is key and the ability to influence at all levels.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”