Senior Marketing Executive – Content and Campaigns
12 December 2021
An expanding investment management firm is hiring for a Senior Marketing Executive. This is an integral role within a small team, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
This role will support the distribution effort of the firm’s investment products across the UK and Europe to a wholesale and institutional client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of the marketing strategy across Europe to drive sales growth
- Design, develop and update sales & marketing content
- Manage campaigns as required by product, channel and geography
- Work with the marketing team on all aspects of the marketing mix
- Ensure materials are accurate and available for the sales team
- Work closely with product specialists to develop and design impactful marketing materials for the promotion of new and current products
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party providers
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation on all marketing materials and promotions
The successful candidate will have:
- Marketing experience in the investment management industry
- Experience in developing messaging for marketing activity and collateral marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail
- A strong team player and proactive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge on InDesign or similar desktop publishing software would be beneficial
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, delivering clear defined results and impact.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”