Senior Sales & Relationship Executive
20 February 2022
Our client is a growing, global investment management company, who are looking to recruit a new Senior Sales & Relationship Executive to join their Business Development & Relationship Management Group on the institutional side of the business.
The Senior Sales & Relationship Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Engage in client, consultant and prospect meetings
- Conduct analysis, initiating investigations and responding to internal and external inquires on a variety of topics (e.g. portfolio and product specific information, investment guidelines, market trends, regulation consideration and fees)
- Be the point of contact for various stakeholders
- Coordinating key client communications
- Assisting Relationship and Business Development Managers in the organisation of client roadshows and client review meetings
- Coordinating RFP’s & RFI’s
- Develop an understanding of the company’s investment approaches
The Senior Sales & Relationship Executive will meet the following skillset:
- 2+ years experience within the Investment Management industry
- Have an interest and understanding towards capital markets and investment products
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Be able to collaborate and work within a small team
- Desire to / studying towards the CFA qualification
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”