Senior Transactions Manager
30 November 2023
Our client is a leading Hedge Fund who, due to continued business success, are now looking to recruit a Senior Transactions Manager to join their Client Services function on a permanent basis.
As part of a team responsible for capital activity across all of the funds, the Senior Transactions Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Supervise all monthly capital activity, collaborate with internal divisions, fund boards and administrators to monitor all investor flows.
- Promptly resolve any discrepancies with investor transactions by collaborating with the Client Coverage and Legal divisions.
- Creation of all reporting materials and sign-offs for client services while liaising with both internal management and external clients.
- Work closely with 3rd party providers, as well as the in-house quant developers to construct new processes.
- Highlighting the launch of any new products or any developments to internal teams and the impact this has on the transactions process.
The Senior Transactions Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Transactions or Capital Activity for Hedge Funds.
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent, preferably in finance.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Transactions Manager on the lookout for a career in a fast-growing and distinctive Hedge Fund.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”