Business Development Specialist
London, United Kingdom
23 February 2024
Our client is a specialist multi-manager investment firm. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Business Development Specialist to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Specialist will take on the following dynamic responsibilities:
- Strategically enhance the firm’s coverage both for its business and its services.
- Identify and generate new Sales leads by capitalising on opportunities and prospective investors.
- Guiding investors through the end to end Sales process, closing deals successfully by liaising across both internal and external teams.
- Cold calling in order to generate new leads, as well as fundraising and attending roadshows.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skillset:
- 3 – 5 yrs’ sales experience.
- Extensive experience of generating new leads and cold outreaching to new prospective clients.
- Experience selling to Family office clients.
- Institutional experience with pension funds and/or consultants is a plus.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Alternatives.
- Qualifications e.g., CAIA or CFA, or willingness to complete.
This presents a remarkable opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a substantial impact within a respected Investment Management firm. The company offers a competitive compensation package, including an attractive bonus structure and ample room for professional growth.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.