Channel Marketing Assistant (Spanish Speaking)
14 April 2022
£300 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global investment management firm as a Channel Marketing Assistant. The purpose of this role is to support the International Marketing team on a year long temporary basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Wholesale Retail Marketing, the Channel Marketing Assistant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the international compliance officers to adapt marketing materials for use in local countries and that they meet local regulations.
- Assist with delivering and creating promotional content and activities including email campaigns and videos.
- Develop marketing materials for key funds sold through the international distribution business.
- Prepare reports and analyse company metrics to measure all marketing activity.
- Actively contribute to broader projects across the International Marketing team as they arise.
The Channel Marketing Assistant will meet the following skillset:
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing for financial/asset management firms.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, any other European language.
- Experience using emailing tools (Salesforce/Marketing Cloud).
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, and the ability to liaise and build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Channel Marketing Assistant, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”