Client Relationship Director (Frankfurt)
11 June 2020
A global investment management firm is expanding their team in Frankfurt and hiring for an experienced Client Director.
Working as part of a small high performing team, you will be responsible for the management of institutional and wholesale clients across Germany and Austria. Working closely with the Sales Directors, key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with clients across the region, delivering an exceptional client experience
- Act as the main point of contact for all client requests and KVG queries
- Take ownership of the diverse aspects of the client servicing process through internal co-ordination with various departments; marketing, RFP, transitions, legal, operations, reporting and investment teams
- Initiate and host face to face client meetings
- Assemble market intelligence on competitor moves and best practice
Our client is looking for a candidate who is passionate about relationship management. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established firm that continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have:
- Buy-side investment management background is essential
- Experience in a client service/relationship management role, working with institutional/wholesale clients
- Client centric mindset combined with a genuine passion for investing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for working as part of a client-oriented team
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.