Client Service Specialist – European Distribution
5 September 2018
£350 per day
A leading investment management firm has a 12 month contract opportunity in their Client Services team. The role will be working directly with the Sales team to on-board, manage and oversee relationships with distributors and platforms across Europe.
This is a growing team in the business and a great opportunity to work on evolving a program around how the firm distributes their products across Europe.
The role is ideal for someone who would be comfortable working on a more strategic project and is happy working outside a defined framework.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working directly in Asset Management in a client services role working with funds
- A good understanding of distribution chains and a general understanding of European regulations (e.g. MiFID II).
- Experience in establishing distribution agreements and service level agreements
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable “self-starter”
- European language skills (German or Nordic) would be beneficial
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven project management and problem solving skills.
As this is a growth area for the business, there is potential for the role to go permanent after the initial 1 year contract.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”