2 April 2019
£70,000 plus bonus & benefits
Our client, a multi-strategy global investment manager, is looking for a Communications Manager to join their growing team in London. This is a diverse role working across internal and external communications, events and digital marketing, reporting into the Global Head of Communications.
- Shape and deliver an internal communications programme, followed by ongoing management of the firm’s intranet content
- Act as a champion for internal communications, managing all levels of stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate corporate and charity events, working closely with Executive Committees and the Distribution team
- Work closely with the Head of Communication to create and deliver a company re-brand and new website launch.
- Support the firm’s social media presence. Manage and update the media contacts database.
- Act as a point of contact with media and PR when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a global matrix environment is highly desirable
- Investment management industry experience in a communications role
- Experience in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Practice in digital communications including project management of external and internal websites and familiarity of social media
This role is ideal for a candidate with a flexible and proactive approach to work, with excellent organisation ad multi-tasking skills. The ability to run with projects and also wok in a fast-paced team environment is essential.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.