Consultant Relations, VP
3 September 2018
£100,000 plus bonus & benefits
A leading investment management firm is looking for an experienced Consultant Relations candidate to join their London team. The firm has a broad range of high performing funds and requires a candidate with a successful track record and industry knowledge.
Reporting into the Global Head of Consultant Relations, you will be responsible for promoting the organisation’s products and services effectively to the Investment Consultant community in the UK.
Key accountabilities include:
- Expertly describe the investment process, products and vehicles to consultants and help them build a thorough understanding of the firm’s products and solutions
- Establish strong relationships with field consultants to enhance new opportunities
- Work closely with the Client teams to develop relationships with top tier investment consultancy firms
- Provide significant inputs into the development of existing products and launch of new products and services.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong investment and industry knowledge
- Demonstrable relationships with investments consultants
- Enthusiastic and team orientated
- Professional qualifications such as the CFA would be beneficial
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.