Head of Product Marketing, Real Estate
9 July 2020
An international investment management firm is recruiting for a Head of Product Marketing. This role is an initial contract position with the potential for a longer-term opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a background in the real estate or alternatives space.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing and is a senior leadership position. Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in planning and executing the marketing strategy for 2021
- Devise and maintain product collateral as required, ensuring materials are aligned with the business’ strategy and objectives
- Oversee the creation and production of all EMEA and APAC marketing collateral, utilising all aspects of marketing activities.
- Ensure the brand is presented correctly internationally and aligned with corporate brand guidelines.
- Liaise with offices globally to ensure they have adequate marketing support
Experience required for the role:
- Experience in the investment management industry is essential
- The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate or alternative products
- Established credentials in developing and implementing specific campaigns
- Experience working in a global matrix structure
- Knowledge of marketing platforms such as Pardot, Seismic, Cvent, Percolate and InDesign would be beneficial
- Strong organisational and leadership skills, with a collegiate approach
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”