Institutional Client Manager – UK
5 November 2022
A leading investment manager is looking for an experienced Client Manager to join their team. This role will involve supporting various institutional client relationships and maintaining the excellent reputation the company has with clients.
Key elements of the role include:
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience to institutional clients, managing 25-30 clients
- Act as the key point of contact for investor queries, working closely with Client Directors
- Support Sales Directors based across regions to deliver an exceptional sales experience
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination.
- Help promote the firm in the institutional marketplace.
- Experience in the institutional marketplace and strong knowledge of pension funds.
- Investment management or consultancy industry experience.
- Knowledge of derivative and/or LDI products
- The CFA qualification is desirable.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an energetic, motivated and sociable attitude, with the ability to perform well under pressure. Successful candidates will a high level of intellectual curiosity and a passion for the financial markets and client service.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”