Institutional RFP Associate
19 February 2021
£200 per day
A global investment management firm based in the city is looking for an RFP Writer to start asap in an initial 3 month contract role.
This role communicates with sales, product and marketing specialists, with exposure to the firm’s full product range and regions. The successful RFP candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing request for proposals for potential clients and responding to DDQ requests
- Ensuring the products are accurately reflected with key consultants, writing content and editing investment pieces
- Maintenance of the library of RFP/DDQ responses on an on-going basis
- Participate in RFP team initiatives and projects where appropriate
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
- 1+ years previous experience writing RFPs for an investment management firm
- High attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills to effectively manage internal stakeholders.
- A client focused outlook is essential
- Clear understating of investment markets
- IMC would be beneficial
This role is due to increased workload, so there is potential for a longer-term opportunity with the team. Please apply with your CV for further information.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”