Investment Content Writer
25 November 2020
£60,000 - £70,000
An established investment management firm is looking for an Investment Content Writer to join their marketing team. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, and portfolio management to clearly articulate the firm’s investment strategies.
You will be writing for both institutional and wholesale audiences across the firm’s product range.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and edit written content for use across the business
- Tailor economic and thought leadership content to support client communications
- Develop content for digital including social media, video scripting, web content and email
- Work closely with investments to ensure strategy knowledge is current
- Produce quarter-end investor reports
- Ensure consistency and quality of investment messaging
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working in investment management is essential
- Experience writing for wholesale and institutional audiences
- A passion for writing and the investment markets
- Be skilled at producing effective investment communications for multiple mediums
- Strong interpersonal skills
This hire will play a key role in showcasing the firm’s innovation through insightful investment content.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”