Senior Marketing Manager
1 December 2023
£70,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global asset management firm as a Senior Marketing Manager. This role is permanent and is best suited to candidates with a work history in marketing and creating marketing collateral for investment managers.
The Senior Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the team with developing high-quality and effective campaigns. Provide input from initial ideas to final delivery.
- Work with internal teams to create strategic content.
- Monitor success and collect data on marketing campaigns to inform future planning.
- Meet compliance standards whilst implementing new campaigns to local areas.
- Develop and produce strategic content based on specific regions.
The Senior Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing and strategic marketing within the asset management or alternatives sector.
- Degree educated or equivalent, recommended but not essential.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Strong communication/writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined Marketing professional looking to boost their career in a distinctive asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior Marketing professional, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”