Marketing Director – German Markets
25 February 2022
£100,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a global investment management boutique looking to recruit a Marketing Director – German Markets to join their European Business Development team on a permanent basis.
The Marketing Director – German Markets will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Set a marketing strategy for the UK and Germany.
- Plan and execute events and roadshows.
- Assist and implement coordinated marketing campaigns across the UK and Germany.
- Review success and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitor and review events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Directly managing one member of staff initially.
- Prepare marketing materials and content for external conferences and events.
- Assist with the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies including social medic.
- Strong focus on PR.
The Marketing Director – German Markets will meet the following skillset:
- Experience in marketing for institutional investment firms and/or private wealth managers is essential.
- German speaking and/or knowledge of German markets within investment management.
- Experience running a PR program/agency.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with experience in project management.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Director with knowledge of German markets or the German language looking to propel their career in a fast-growing, international investment boutique.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Marketing Director – German Markets, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”