Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
23 January 2024
£70,000 - £80,000
Our client is an ESG and Sustainability investment house, who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager focusing on Responsible Investing. The successful candidate will support the marketing team in producing and delivering effective marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the team to develop and implement marketing plans that focus on EMEA markets.
- Supply marketing support for a combination of functions including fund launches.
- Proactively support and collaborate with the marketing team.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and be the key contact for key stakeholders, third parties, etc.
- Actively contribute on ad-hoc projects across the team, as they arise.
The Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience within the asset management sector, including managing campaigns.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- IMC qualified or equivalent.
- Strong IT and presentation skills, including use of CRM systems and marketing tools.
- Collaborative team player who is adaptable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Marketing Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”