16 April 2022
£70,000 - 75,000
Our client is a boutique investment management group. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their marketing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Use a range of marketing strategies to deliver and implement marketing campaigns, including social media and sponsorships.
- Monitor budgets and maintain/develop marketing resources.
- Proactively research and gain understand of current trends in the industry to inform new marketing opportunities to support new business.
- Monitor success of the business and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal teams, key stakeholders and external contacts.
The Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Marketing experience within the investment management industry.
- Degree educated, preferably in finance or marketing.
- IMC qualified would be desirable.
- Experience using CRM platforms and/or willing to learn.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional looking to join a growing investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Marketing Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”