Product Development Manager – Asset Manager
1 June 2018
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Mason Blake are working on behalf of a prestigious global asset manager in their search for a Product Development Manager to join their forward thinking investment team. The role offers the opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation and aid in driving forward their product range and grow with the company. The ideal candidate will have 5 – 7 years experience of working within a product position at an asset management firm.
- Enhance and deliver the end to end product management process whilst following the requirements set out by the organization
- Take responsibility for all product related matters including product development and product management.
- Manage product changes where necessary in line with company protocols
- Ensure that all regulatory documentation and communications are accurately incorporated and all governance oversight is provided for KIIDs.
- Provide risk, fund and thematic reviews and ensure that the processes are regularly reviewed.
- Deliver a high level of guidance and technical support to manage existing products to meet the needs of the customer
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Irish Regulated funds
- Detailed knowledge of pooled products
- Educated to a degree level
- IMC or CFA qualification is desired but not essential
- At least 5 years experience within the asset management sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of the investment management industry
- Knowledge of pooled product structures including self managed UCITS
- Good working knowledge of product life cycles
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age