Product Specialist (Real Estate)
13 August 2021
£65,000 - £80,000
Our client, a global real assets firm, is looking to recruit a Product Specialist to join the business and take ownership for a group of real estate products. The successful candidate will work alongside portfolio teams to execute strategy and support fund growth.
The Product Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Be the lead contact for delivering information to a global institutional client base
- Take full ownership for a group of products and have responsibility for the oversight of work produced by supporting analysts.
- Manage and sign-off proposed marketing activity (e.g. presentations, due diligence days, roadshow coordination, investor meetings)
- Contribute to the production and sign-off of all existing investor communication (e.g. welcome packs, daily queries, bespoke reporting)
- Organisation of quarterly webcasts, annual meetings and advisory boards
- Support internal teams (i.e. Business Development, Investment Structuring) on high-impact, complex initiatives including fund launches, active marketing campaigns and investor initiatives
- Production and sign-off of RFPs and quarterly INREV DDQs
The Product Specialist will require the following skill set:
- Strong experience working in a product, client relations or RFP role covering real estate is essential
- Comfortable presenting and communication on a regular basis to senior stakeholders.
- Experience writing RFPs and fund documentation
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”