RFP Writer (12 month FTC)
26 February 2022
£70,000 - £80,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading global assessment firm as a Proposal Specialist. The role will initially run on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The individual will be embedded with the Proposal (RFP) team and work closely with their Client Groups globally.
The Proposal Specialist will play a key role in the winning of new business and will assume the following responsibilities:
- Writing Request for Proposals (RFPs) for potential clients and responding to DDQ requests.
- Work with key areas within the business to follow up on RFPs across a range of asset classes.
- Collate quantitative data from marketing analytics tools.
- Actively contribute to broader projects across the department including projects centred around content development for new and existing products.
- Proactively help the team and mentor junior team members.
The Proposal Specialist will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years RFP experience.
- Experience in the investment management sector is essential.
- Have interest and understanding toward institutional and advisory market place.
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team at a global asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria of Proposal Specialist, please click the ‘apply’ button.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.